- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Menial Elk, Inc., the owner and operator of CrowdPresenter.com, will solely have access to, or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Menial Elk, Inc. will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this by looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only members of Menial Elk, inc. staff who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The primary function of the CrowdPresenter.com website is to serve as a utility through which subscribers and other authorized users can present content, typically in the form of slides, to interested parties or other attendees. Menial Elk, Inc. will take reasonable steps via the CrowdPresenter technology to ensure that only attendees you invite during setup of an event will attend it. However, menial Elk, Inc. cannot guarantee that others you may not have invited will not attend as we cannot control unauthorized redistribution of access codes by a recipient.
When using the CrowdPresenter service, you may have occasion to send emails inviting others to an online event hosted in the CrowdPresenter platform. Menial Elk makes no claim regarding, or warrants against, the potential interception of such emails by those who may not have been specifically invited, nor does Menial Elk warrant against the use of content and codes by such actors to access a live event. It is the responsibility of the account holder and account holder's users to track access to their events. Menial Elk also disclaims any responsibility to prohibit access to an event for which the attendee uses a legitimate access code regardless of the date or time, or number of times, the event is held.